As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to spread eReports have implemented protocols to decrease the risk of infection for your examinees, our staff and medical specialists. The safety of examinees, staff and consultants remains our highest priority and as such we are working to supply you with flexible solutions to ensure your business continuity and ensure all parties remain safe. As such, the protocols described below have been implemented in response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
In our primary clinics (Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Hobart) we have made some operational changes in order to mitigate the risk of infection from the Coronavirus.
We have worked with building owners/managers to ensure public surfaces such as door handles, lift call and floor buttons are wiped with disinfectant regularly throughout the day.
Additional measures in place:
- In our waiting areas surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected;
- Consent forms are printed and handed out for completion individually, rather than padded on a clipboard as was previous usual practice;
- Pens are wiped with disinfectant wipes before being individually handed out;
- Staff use protective gloves when exchanging documents with the public. These are changed regularly throughout the course of the day;
- In our consultation rooms, surfaces are regularly disinfected, in addition to the sheets and pillowslips used on our examination couches being disposable and replaced routinely;
- Measurement equipment is disinfected at least daily;
- All clinics will display notices/posters with advice on how to determine if an individual is at risk, how to get tested, what to do in the meantime and where to go to find out more information.
NEXUS Telehealth Bookings
In order to minimise travel, we have increased the availability of medical specialists on our NEXUS telehealth network. This will enable an increasing number of examinees to not have to attend our major consulting facilities.
To book or reschedule an appointment via NEXUS, please contact our Business Relationship team via phone on 1300 130 963 or email to Bookings@ereports.com.au.