We invite Medical Experts to join eReports at the upcoming AMA 5th Edition Training and Certification Educational Event from 17-19 June at the Grand Chancellor Hotel in Brisbane!
Professor Mohammed Ranavaya, internationally renowned expert, co-author of the AMA Guides and President of ABIME, will be delivering a high-calibre program of training and certification in the AMA Guides 5th Edition.
Friday June 17, 2022
• Return To Work Best Practices *New workshop*
• Medicolegal Report Writing and Court Testimony Skills *New workshop*
Ideal for all medical experts, including those that may be new to consulting in the medicolegal sector.
Saturday June 18, 2022
• AMA Guides 5th Edition Training
Ideal for practitioners who wish to work in the following jurisdictions:
• South Australia – Pre-requisite for RTWSA impairment accreditation
• Western Australia – Pre-requisite for AMS accreditation
• NSW & NT Workers Compensation
• Queensland CTP and Workers Compensation – Pre-requisite
Sunday June 19, 2022
• AMA5 Based Complex Case Studies Workshop
Practical session on how to apply the Guides, ideal for practitioners working in the medicolegal sector to update their training and learn solutions for complex cases.
Certification through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners sets you apart as an internationally recognised medical examiner.